From CVL Wiki
- Welcome to the ECE Computing Wiki.
- The CVL is a departmental resource available to students and researchers. The primary reasons for the CVL are to support software packages used throughout the department and to provide compute power for the more compute intensive requirements. Currently, the CVL uses Linux as its operating system; however, the CVL is user friendly for those who use Microsoft Windows or Apple's OSX.
Main Page Info
- The ECE Cluster page provides services through these links:
- Graduate students and research groups may use the ECE Filebox for backing up their work.
- To access more information, click this link: File Backup
ECE Cluster Lab
- To learn about the ECE Cluster Lab click this link: ECE Cluster Lab.
- For more information click this link: ECE Cluster.