From CVL Wiki
Welcome to the Electrical and Computer Engineering Support and Information Wiki.
This wiki provides information on all things related to ECE IT services and the CAD and Visualization Lab (CVL).
Most ECE services can be accessed by your ECE account, including the CVL.
- Create or edit your ECE account
- Faculty and Staff have the ability to create additional "sub" accounts
- Virginia Tech's online video conferencing tool
- Automatic backup service for ECE Faculty and Staff
- Poster printing for ECE related projects
- Cloud storage and CVL home directory
- Download site for ECE software packages
- Webpage related services
- Problems? Questions? Create a ticket!
- git repositories hosted by ECE
- Help documents for ECE
- Offers information on the compute clusters available in the CVL.
- General information, including setup and installation, of the packages that ECE offers.
- Connect to the CVL with Windows
- Help documents for CVL
- Getting Started
- Under Construction
Virginia Tech Sites
- The one-stop computing resource site for Virginia Tech
- To learn about how you can support the CVL click on the link: Making Contributions.