Discuss and decide the work split for each project member to prepare the visit of AFRL.
Antonio: Finish the slices by Friday.
Bodong: Finish the slices by Friday.
Bowen: Generate the preliminary emualtion results by Friday and have a discussion with Antonio whether it could be further moved forward.
Communicate with AFRL on the emulation of multicast issue.
02/20/2022: Project meeting (Hao Song, Bodong, and Bowen)
- Check the progress of EMANE emulation work of designed routing protocols.
- Discuss the current research topics, effecient multicast approach to solve the distance distribution calculation issue using geometry stochastic.
- Discess the future research topic on how to further expedite the routing process.
02/13/2020: Project meeting (Hao Song, Bodong, and Bowen)
- Determine the target of each project member in the project meeting of Mar 5.
- Discuss to determine the work of each project member and the role of each individual in others' work.
- Hao Song introduced an efficient multicast scheme for clustering UAV swarm networks and discussed the potential challenges related to the coverage probability and the success transmission probability.
- Bodong introduced the simulation setup for the delayed feedback network coding routing protocol of UAV swarm networks and discussed the concerns about the UAVs' distribution in simulations.
- Bowen talked about the EMANE work where he built a mobile route network using EMANE Core which can realize packet delivery among nodes, and discussed the network configurations and the confusing definitions. Bowen can successfully configure the 802.11 EMANE model on current stimulation; however, there are still some connection issues need to be fixed by using the 802.11 model.
10/24/2019: Project meeting (Hao Song and Bowen)
- Bowen has built a mobile route network using EMANE Core, which can realize packet delivery among nodes.
10/21/2019: Project meeting (Hao Song and Bowen)
- Discuss and finalize the network layout considered in EMANE emulation.
10/17/2019: Monthly meeting with AFRL
- Hao Song updated the research on the routing protocol design. - Bowen elaborated his emulation work, and ask some detailed technical questions.