You are looking at the HTML representation of the XML format.
HTML is good for debugging, but probably is not suitable for your application.
See complete documentation, or
API help for more information.
<page ns="0" title="API" missing="" />
<page pageid="1" ns="0" title="Main Page">
<rev user="Rbrand7" timestamp="2020-03-16T14:21:44Z" comment="/* CVL Services */" xml:space="preserve">'''Welcome to the Electrical and Computer Engineering Support and Information Wiki.'''
This wiki provides information on all things related to ECE IT services and the '''''CAD and Visualization Lab''''' (CVL).
Most ECE services can be accessed by your ECE account, including the CVL.
'''Click on the link below to create an ECE account.'''
[https://computing.ece.vt.edu/accounts Manage ECE Accounts]
* Create or edit your ECE account
* Faculty and Staff have the ability to create additional "sub" accounts
* Virginia Tech's online video conferencing tool
* Automatic backup service for ECE Faculty and Staff
* Poster printing for ECE related projects
*Cloud storage and CVL home directory
*Download site for ECE software packages
*Webpage related services
[https://helpdesk.ece.vt.edu ECE Helpdesk]
*Problems? Questions? Create a ticket!
* git repositories hosted by ECE
[[ECE Help Articles]]
*Help documents for ECE
* Guacamole -- A Web Browswer Interface to the ECE Linux Machines
[[Using the CVL]]
*Information on how to access CVL
[[How to use Software on CVL]]
*Information on how to access the softwares available on CVL
*Offers information on the compute clusters available in the CVL.
[[Software Packages and Programs]]
*General information, including setup and installation, of the packages that ECE offers.
*Connect to the CVL with Windows
[[CVL Help Articles]]
*Help documents for CVL
==Virginia Tech Sites==
[https://www.vt.edu Virginia Tech Home Page]
[https://www.ece.vt.edu Electrical and Computer Engineering Home Page]
[https://www.eng.vt.edu/main/index.php College of Engineering Home Page]
[http://4help.vt.edu Virginia Tech’s 4Help]
* The one-stop computing resource site for Virginia Tech
* To learn about how you can support the CVL click on the link: [[Making Contributions]].